In this article, you will learn about the Absolute Best Web Hosting services or platforms around in 2020 and 2022. When picking the best web hosting, you can find hundreds and hundreds of web hosting services to compare, between Bluehost, Hostinger, iPage, WP Engine, GoDaddy, or HostGator.
However, you need to be careful in your choice and not let your mind be fooled by the price only as you also want the quality of the service to match!
All provide various degrees of features, performance, ease of usage, and prices not forgetting unique discounts and discounts at checkout.
In this article, I provide you with the list of the ultimate web hosting services of all time and also:
1. The way to select the ideal hosting service for you.
2. The way to save the most money at checkout having significant discounts.
I have experienced digital-marketing for more than 3 years and also have set up blogs, done blog migrations, and handled different hosting providers.
And one fact is: if you don’t a massive site with tens of thousands of pages and massive quantities of traffic, a lot of the hosting services will probably work out to you fine. Most of these companies have improved hosting technology, performance, and site speed to handle your traffic.
Whether you are starting a blog, an online business, you need reliable and quality hosting.
What’s the Ideal Website Hosting?
The ideal website hosting services give reliable site speed, security, great bandwidth, and simplicity of usage. My 5 best choices are Bluehost, Hostinger, WP Engine, HostGator, iPage.
It is simple to start with any of them and they usually have great discounts when you open with them (such as a free domain name for 1 year).
Here are my top picks for the best web hosting in 2020 and 2022.
Bluehost is my TOP hosting platform recommendation, with a free SSL comprised, free domain name, 1-click WordPress setup, an easy-use FTP, and 24/7 support (I love their customer service). Their plans start at $2.95per month (that’s about 63% off), plus they have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
With their system tailormade for WordPress, you can create any type of website. In fact, they power more than two million websites.
It’s as simple as:
- Choose your domain
- Use the one-click setup WordPress
- Install a theme
- choose your niche and ideas to write
- Populate your website with articles.
They have a 99.99% uptime, super high, which makes them an incredibly reliable choice; your site speed will not be a problem. WordPress allows you to have access to millions of plugins that you can leverage to boost your site speed.
They also a content delivery network (CDN) that helps to prevent DDoS attacks and bogus traffic, and increases the site speed by letting you host your files in their global network of servers. This process shortens the time that it requires to fetch data out of the server when the visitor requests a page.
Bluehost additionally incorporates different applications within their huge MOJO Marketplace. If you have an eCommerce, you can customize your site by installing shopping cart applications or e-commerce functionalities simply.
Here is the way to begin with Bluehost:
- Proceed into Bluehost.com and click Get Started
- Select the plan you desire ($2.95per month will be lowest priced )
- Either enter a new name or choose one you Have
- Enter your account info, accounts plan, and card details
- Just uncheck the Add Ons Sitelock Security along with Codeguard Basic
- Click Submit and you are all set!
- I suggest that you begin with their Basic Plan for $2.95per month (63% off their normal price using the link below).
- Pick the 36 months (3 years) that will save huge money.
- Complete purchase at checkout: $106.20
- You Save: $181.44
2. Hostgator ($2.78/month)
This is my #2 recommendation among all web hosting platforms available, and here are some important factors to consider:
- They reach a 99.98% uptime, that’s far better compared to the market average of 99.94 percent.
- Simple drag and drop functionality and also the capability to create unlimited domain names.
- 24/7 support through chat, email, and phone
- They have a 45-day money-back guarantee in case you aren’t happy with your purchase.
Hostgator is a Houston based company that provides web hosting, reseller, and virtual private server with an added presence in Austin, TX.
Hostgator was started by three webmasters who were looking to create a high-quality company that offered a cost-effective solution for small businesses.
One of the key things that this company has built its reputation on is its customer service and support.
They have been able to build an outstanding reputation for helping small businesses get started with hosting their websites.
Hostgator has been successful in its customer service by focusing on what its customers want and need in a hosting company.
Their customers come from all different types of industries and have diverse needs.
One of the best features of Hostgator Web Hosting is the customer support. They are committed to providing customer support 24 hours a day for their customers.
Whether you have a technical issue or general questions, Hostgator is there to assist their customers at any time.
Hostgator web hosting is one of the most dependable providers for web hosting in the web industry.
They offer a large variety of tools and features for their customers. From cPanel software to MySQL and PHP scripts, they have everything that a customer could ever want.
Hostgator has a large number of different plans and packages to choose from. These packages vary from those that focus on a single website to businesses that want to host multiple sites, like a multi-site hosting plan.
Hostgator really out-bids the competition by offering a variety of packages for its customers that will give them the web hosting package that will meet their needs at an affordable price.
They have an entire team of experts that work to keep their customer support team well organized, which makes customer support very easy to get in touch with when necessary. Customers love the fact that Hostgator provides them with professional customer service and support in order to answer any questions that they may have. or to solve any issues that might arise.
Many customers have found that Hostgator can be a great place to start out as an online business.
Here is the simplest way to begin & save:
- Proceed to HostGator.com and click on Get Going.
- Pick a domain name (or insert one that you possess ).
- Select your plan (TIP: pick the 2.78/month plan for 36 months)
- Input your billing info.
- Click Checkout and you are good to go.
Total price at checkout: $100.08
You save: $150.12 if you use the link below.
3. WP Engine ($22/month): Best Professional and Enterprise Hosting
WP Engine is a popular WordPress-based web hosting company, providing fully customized web hosting plans tailored to the WordPress platform, located in town of Austin, TX.
WP Engine’s packages are not really cheap but they are the most professional in all this list with some of the BEST themes to start a blog or website such as the Foodie theme, the Infinity theme, the Business theme, the refined theme.
WP Engine is really just a managed hosting company They primarily concentrate on rate, security, and scalability. Their hosting is specially made for WordPress websites and comes at a bigger price.
Most important things to consider:
- They primarily focus on speed, security, and scalability.
- Site speed is at which WP Engine excels.
- They already have a great caching system so you don’t need to put in other caching plugins from WordPress.
- WP Engine backups your site daily which means that you may continue to keep your reassurance.
- They have trusted client support and luxury customized made plans for your enterprise.
Their startup plan starts at $22/month and comprises 25k visits/month, 50GB of bandwidth, CDN and SSLs, and solid performance resources. Note that a content delivery network (CDN) for faster load times.
The best way To save money with WP Engine:
- Plan: Startup plan at $22/month
- Period: Monthly
- Total price in checkout: $270 (you get a discount code “WPE3FREE” applied to your cart if you use the link below and get 10% off)
- You save: $90
I highly recommend WP Engine because of the business tools all in one place, available to you for a successful blog or online business.
4. NameCheap ($1.44/month)
Namecheap has been around since 2020 by Richard Kirkendall, and oversees more than 10 million domain names. They supply a good deal of unique choices, together with domain name registration, different hosting options (e.g., shared hosting, reseller, dedicated, VPS, along with WordPress hosting) starting at $2.88monthly.
When you visit their site, the first thing that comes to mind is their simple and very useful system for registering domains.
Once you sign up for your first Namecheap account, new users can immediately create domains. Their new service named EasyWP, makes it very easy to prepare a WordPress site within less than 5 minutes.
Over the last eighteen years, they have claimed three million new members. Domain names are what Namecheap’s all about (oops, I couldn’t resist) with more than seven thousand domain names under their management.
Once you have done that, you can begin building your traffic and generating revenue. As a new user, you can get started by creating a free email account.
A Namecheap web hosting plan can provide you with unlimited web domains for a very low monthly fee. The unlimited accounts usually come with unlimited websites and domains, plus domain forwarding.
With unlimited domains, you have more chances to make money online, which will be great for your family.
Namecheap also allows you to use an advanced database management tool for tracking, reporting, and analyzing your websites. In fact, you’ll find that it even includes a tool that lets you import your database directly into Namecheap if you have one.
Things to consider:
- They have plans for beginners, small and large businesses
- Their WordPress Hosting is $0 for the first month (FREE).
- Their shared hosting plan is $1.44 /month.
- They provide completely free copies, totally free website migration, 24/7 support, and also a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Their shared hosting plan is slightly higher priced than other inexpensive options in the checklist, however with all the link below, you’ll purchase 50% off for the first year and get going for $17.28 each year.
5. iPage ($1.99/month)
This is my #5 recommendation among the best web hosting platforms available, and here are some important factors to consider:
- iPage is an all-inclusive web hosting service. It offers a variety of web-hosting services for webmasters and online businesses to develop websites on the Internet.
- iPage Web hosting can be used for both personal and business websites
- iPage can be a wonderful platform to build, promote, and grow your business website as a result of its cheap offerings and effortless website tools.
- It’s good for blogging, but not ideal for e-commerce.
- You receive a free online store, PayPal integration, and six different options for shopping cart software.
- Tens of thousands of templates to start designing your site.
- Integrate with content management systems (CMS) such as Joomla along with WordPress.
- Additionally, they supply a complimentary customized website and $200 worth of free ad credits for internet search engines such as Google ($100) and Bing ($100).
- It is presently owned by Endurance International. It has a very attractive pricing plan.
- iPage specializes in shared Webhosting. This type of hosting has a number of advantages over the other types such as it is very affordable. iPage has a special offer for small businesses and individual webmasters.
If you are an individual and are looking to build your own web site with iPage web hosting, you can use their website builder service that can help you build a website without having to hire an expert webmaster.
If you decide to go for iPage Web hosting, you will have two options: the shared hosting plan and the managed hosting plan. The shared hosting plan will give you unlimited access to iPage servers, which will be shared with other websites hosted by iPage.
The managed hosting plan is much cheaper than the shared hosting plan. The webmaster can set up a dedicated server to run the website of his choice. In contrast to the shared hosting, the managed hosting plans allow the user to install a number of software programs to customize their website and customize the web pages.
It also allows for better security measures to be applied to the website.
iPage web hosting is ideal for both small and large organizations that want to establish an online presence without having to invest a lot of money.
iPage web-hosting is highly reliable. All you need to do is register on iPage and start enjoying its benefits using the link below. !
The best way to save money with iPage:
- Plan: pick the $1.99 per month plan
- Period: choose 36 months
- Entire price at checkout: $71.64
- Savings: $216
As it turns out, most of the top WordPress hosting companies offer different payment plans and even give higher discounts to customers who sign up with them for long periods of time.
You should also be aware of these offers and use them to start early. I started my websites with Bluehost in 2017 with a great hosting package and a low monthly rate.
Also, remember that you should always compare hosting prices of the different companies and not simply base your decision solely on price alone but on quality of service. The web hosting company has to have a good reputation and should also be able to provide excellent support.
If you are able to find a provider of quality, reliable web hosting that has a good price, then you will be happy with your choice of hosting.
And, while getting your business website up and running won’t make you a success overnight, it’s your first step up the mountain.
Keep learning, keep testing and you will slowly but surely see real progress very soon.
Also, check out my YouTube Channel for in-depth tutorials related to Blogging, SEO, online business building.
If you have any questions about building your first website, let me know in a comment below. I’ll try to clear things up.