If you are asking yourself “How to Contact Amazon Customer service?”, you are in the right place. There are other ways to contact Amazon explained in this article. We usually order everything on Amazon from clothes to household necessities to groceries. The problem is that it’s often hard to contact Amazon customer service. I’ve compiled the best ways to contact Amazon customer service.
- Amazon customer service is available 24 hours a day if you have any questions or need to track down a lost order or change your membership.
- Amazon’s customer service page provides basic information and helpful guidance.
- You can contact Amazon customer service if you have any questions or issues with your orders/account.
- by phone: +1-888-280-44331
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- live chat or social media (links below).
Most Amazon customers will need to contact Amazon at some point, whether it is to return an item, change your order or troubleshoot a problem with one of these essentials: Amazon Echo, Alexa, Kindles, and Fire tablets.
The problem is that online retailers are very slow to respond to customer service inquiries.
If you are having trouble with Amazon specifically and want to reach out, we have all the details below.
How can you get help from Amazon in 2021?
Yes, Amazon has customer service. The most simple way to contact Amazon for an order or issue with your account is via its Customer Service page.
1. Sign in to your Amazon account.
2. On your homepage, you will see on the menu “Customer Service“, click on it.
3. Amazon’s interface is very easy to use. Select your option and follow the steps. Most questions can be answered in a matter of minutes (screenshot below).
The Amazon Help page provides intuitive assistance for troubleshooting issues such as tracking an order, starting a refund, or managing your Prime account.
How to Contact Amazon by Phone: live call an agent person at Amazon
Amazon customer service number is +1-888-280-44331. This number is available 24hours per day, seven days a week.
Note that Amazon is a major retailer now. When you use their live chat or phone number to contact customer service, you will first speak with a bot that will attempt to resolve simple issues. If the problem is too complex for the bot to handle, you will be connected with a human.
However, calling Amazon can be slow and require you to have a mobile device that is paired with Amazon. It’s the only way the system can quickly detect who is calling.
The customer service representative will ask a few more questions to verify it’s you or send a verification code by text message.
After you are verified, ask your questions or explain your issues to the agent.
How to Contact Amazon via Chat in 2021?
The other way to contact Amazon is via chat. Amazon made it easy to contact them via the chat feature. It is often easier to contact Amazon via chat to resolve a problem.
Follow these Steps:
1. Access the customer service page using this link:
From your homepage, you can also scroll to the bottom of your main page while you are logged in.
Click on the column labeled, “Let Us help You” and click on “HELP”.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account.
3. You will see a page looking like a screenshot below. You have two options: “Start Chatting Now” & “Need Help over Phone? We can Call you”.
4. Click on “Start Chatting Now”. You will see a new window pop to start that chat.
Click on Got it if you see that option and start writing about your issue.
How to Make Amazon Call you back for your issue?
Another way to contact Amazon by phone is to make Amazon call you. You can make Amazon call you instead of you calling them. Here is how it works:
1. Access the Amazon Contact page using this link:
2. Click on “Need Help over Phone? We can Call you” underneath Start chatting now.
3. The goal is to get you connected to the right person. So you need to let them know what you need help with by selecting an option.
For example, I selected “Something else”, then selected the options I needed help with and click on Phone
4. Then put your phone number and press “Call me now”.
How to contact Amazon customer service by email?
There are two addresses that you can mail to Amazon if you prefer to communicate with them by mail. However, I have found that Amazon responds in 48 hours and sometimes a little longer. An email can be a good way to get some issues resolved.
Method 1: You can email email@example.com if you have any questions or issues about your account.
Method 2: email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries
How to Contact Amazon via the Phone App?
On your phone, you can contact Amazon using the app. Here’s how:
1. Open your phone app and sign in.
2. Click on the Menu and scroll down to the bottom and click on Customer Service.
3. Then scroll down again and select “Contact Us”
4. Then select between Chat and Call to communicate with an agent.
You can contact Amazon via social media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
Contact Amazon via Twitter
On Twitter: @amazonhelp is Amazon’s customer service Twitter handle. I suggest to go there and click on the message/envelope icon and send a text for your issue, or simply tweet and tag @amazon or @amazonhelp to get their attention, just like in the screenshot below.
You can tweet, comment or hashtag any of their accounts if that is your preferred way to communicate. Although this isn’t the best way to contact them, it can be a good way to let them know what you think and get a more detailed response from them.
Contact Amazon via Instagram
They are @amazon on Instagram. You can also reach out to Amazon via Instagram. Simply follow their page first and then send a DM on IG.
Their Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/Amazon.
We have just covered pretty much all the ways you can contact Amazon customer service for any issue you have. You can contact Amazon Customer Service, and they will respond to you with a variety of customer service issues like Return an Order. Amazon will respond to your email on a first-come, first-serve basis if you send it.
Their department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days. You won’t receive a response if you send your email after hours. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the best way to contact Amazon via email. So try all the other ways in the article.
Save or bookmark this page, share it so others can use it as well.
We have many more interesting articles to read.
Suggested read: If you want to start an online business, make sure to check out the article The Best Tools, Platforms and Services to Start Your Online Business. Also, if you are looking for a work-from-home job, you can easily find some by ready at the 57 Best Work From Home Jobs for Entrepreneurs.
If you want inspiration on your entrepreneurial journey, I suggest reading the 213 Entrepreneur Quotes that will make you successful.