Write for The MMS Experience
Hey there, my readers and would love it if you could write for us. Yes, you. Keep reading.
I am always looking for new contributors or authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge and help our readers, we want to hear about it.
Let me be honest with: writing for The MMS Experience might take some work because we like it when your article is at its best, and I am sure you do too.
When you reach out and you are accepted, I’ll help you with feedback on revisions.
Please, read and follow these guidelines. Seriously, you would not believe how many freelancers/writers pitch me who have clearly never read this page.
What I publish
I mainly publish content at least 750 words and up. My average is usually 1,500 words, but what I recommend to submit is at least 750 words.
I’m looking for posts about:
- Online business building (e.g., business tools, productivity tips and tools, etc.)
- Online marketing (e.g., social media marketing, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Instagram ads, LinkedIn tips)
- Making money online
- Personal development (e.g., leadership, overcoming fear, etc…)
- Social Media growth tips
So if you have a great original article you want the world to know about, do not hesitate to email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get you set up with an author account.
What I am looking for
You can submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you.
Even though we value excellent ideas, we value great writing even further.
- Original and helpful content
- deeply honest and dig beneath the surface.
- Your article should leave a clear message/lesson/call to action for readers
- Be bold, human, and don’t be afraid to make your voice known.
How to Submit Your Article
Email me at email@example.com
We prefer submissions as Google documents so that I can easily provide feedback. That’s how previous authors submitted their articles.
After I receive your article:
* I will review to see if it’s a potential fit.
- I will get back to you with notes.
- If I have comments, please send your revised draft back.
- I will schedule your article for publication as soon as revisions are complete.
Note: Please do not send a ZIP file with articles in it unless requested.
Can I include links within the piece?
No affiliate or paid links. But you can include up to three (3) do-follow backlinks.
Style guidelines I should keep in mind?
- Where possible, include numbered lists, bullets, and subheadings.
- Use Headings (H2 and H3)
- Do NOT Make long paragraphs. Every two sentences, go to the next line. This will make it easier to read on a mobile device.
- Remember that for online writing, clarity and easy reading are key.
- You can use casual words rather than scholarly or formal language. Avoid overly promotional grammar.
It’s time to let your voice heard. Email me at themmsexperience123.com to be one of our excellent writers.